no right click

3.26.2014

BARK Jewellery AW14

A few weeks ago in her lovely studio in Farringdon I met with the amazing jewellery designer Miwako Yoshioka. Miwako is such a lovely and welcoming person and over a cup of green tea she showed me the stunning pieces I would be wearing. Each piece is so delicate and beautiful and I was so excited to be modelling them! I adore small intricate jewellery so Miwako's collection was a dream. Whilst admiring the jewellery, Miwako told me about the vintage theme for the shoot and I almost squealed with excitement. The awesome Terri O'Connell created these fantastic vintage makeup looks with a modern twist. Terri was so much fun to work with, with her infectious personality and flawless makeup skills, she also created wonderful hairstyles in a matter of minutes! The beautiful photos were taken by the fabulous Karin Xiao. Karin was really great to work with and creates gorgeous effortless photos with natural light, she is the photographer for many of the BARK jewellery collections and you can see why Miwako uses her again and again! I had a really perfect day shooting with this team and the giraffe (who's name escapes me). If you were in Paris during fashion week you may have seen the look book with these photos in!

Jewellery-http://www.barkjewels.com/

Photography- Karin Xiao

Makeup-https://www.facebook.com/terrioconnellmakeup




















x

No comments:

Post a Comment